(Source: holdingonmyheart, via msknope)

Tags: truth lol snl

(Source: shygirl364, via tinafey)

(Source: athiefontherun, via tinafey)

allfangirlandnothinghurts:

And the middle daughter….Hedith.

Cannot. Stop. Laughing. XD

allfangirlandnothinghurts:

And the middle daughter….Hedith.

Cannot. Stop. Laughing. XD

(Source: kate-mckitten, via tinafey)

(Source: shygirl364, via tinafeysays)

afancyprostitute:

Saturday Night Live - American Morning

(every time that guy makes out with Tina I want to cry from jealousy)

I like watching Will from ‘Will & Grace’ kiss Tina Fey. It is purty.

(via tinafey)

(Source: crentistarchive, via feyminism)

Oh, you two :D

(via msknope)

Ahahahahahaha, joyous.

(Source: joeydeangelis, via mondaymonkeylives)

Tags: snl lol

butch-in-progress:

Really! With Amy and Seth brings lesbo-jokes to the issue of birth control (and me back into the “Pro-SNL”-camp)

[K] Since birth-control might not on the top of my personal list of “things that need urgent solving”, but I still deeply care about it, I do appreciate the adding of something gay to the mix… usually, that’s Rachel Maddow. On Saturday, however, Amy Poehler did a pretty good job as well:

I love transvaginal -  it’s my favorite airline. I got so many miles on transvaginal that I always get upgraded to Lady Business.

You know who’s not “all Catholic now”? All Catholics now! 98% of Catholic women have used birth control and the other 2% are always going to church to start a softball team!

I love transvaginal -  it’s my favorite airline. I got so many miles on transvaginal that I always get upgraded to Lady Business.

BRB, LAUGHING TOO HARD